Sunday 12 March 2017

The Flaming Emissary - Michael Laniyan Yr 1



Conceived to a pale hand, in a furnace womb.
By myself, l am harmless.
Through the ages, in countless duels am l deployed.
Many kings, my emotionless duty seek.

In my silence, one trembles.
In my utterance silence is shattered, another stumbles.
In my duty some dreams are realised, others broken.
In thoughtful hands am lame, in bitter minds bloodthirsty.

With a raging soul, l bear a piercing spirit.
Deployed, relentlessly l return not unfulfilled.
With shameless spirit, l pierce at will in rage.
At my egress-ion, l leave behind despair.

Solemnly widows say a prayer, in wake of my visit.
Agonisingly, loved ones gather in silence by an open ground.
Bitterly vengeance is conceived in a grieved heart, tomorrows task beckons.
Yielding l serve coldly, untamed by reason.

Peaceful cemeteries, bear witness to my passionate service.
The ages l defy, in fervent fatal pursuits.
Demons trail behind me closely, in hope of gain.
Angels in disbelief, wonder why men in metal their faiths bestow.

Soul nor spirit, none do l possess.
Yet master am l, to many souls demise.
Sheol is mine to expand, till my labour is abhorred.
Thence my steely vigour, in a bone yard is condemned.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment