Tuesday 25 November 2014

An Obsessive Love, By Malachi Fernandez (A)


She began moving away from me, but I pursued until her back was against the wall. She didn't understand, I thought it would have to be this way.

"What the fuck do you mean it was you!?" She screamed, tears streaming down her face “I’m calling the police you fucking psycho, stay away from me!"

She began dialling 999 but before she could start the call I lunged at the phone, knocking it towards the other side of the room. She tried to fight me off to reach her phone but I pushed her over, resulting in her knocking her head on the dining table where her beloved fiancé had been rightfully murdered. She was dazed. I was infuriated that she wouldn't accept me; I did this for her;

"I don't want to do this, but I will do it out of love, so we will be together for eternity" I belted.

I grabbed her by her hair and placed my full bodyweight on-top of her, I looked into her beautiful blue eyes with tears flowing from them and said;

"I love you Vanessa, I have loved you for years. All I want is to be with you but that is not what you want. I will love you in life and in death. We will be together in the afterlife"

Upon finishing what I want to say, with tears coming from my own eyes, the first time I had ever cried as a man. I wrapped my hands around her neck and began to slowly choke the life out of her. She still tried to fight it, clawing my face and eyes but I didn't let go, I did this out of love. I chose asphyxiation because it was intimate, passionate and because I love her.  Within around twenty seconds she fell unconscious, but I didn't stop there, my grip did not loosen, I continued until her heart beat no more. She was dead.

I cried. I cried so much. I held her motionless body next to mine for hours. Her body lay right in front of me as I write this. The public and media must understand this is what unrequited love has done to me. I must leave this world so I can be with her; I hope that in the next life Vanessa and I will be together. I shall kiss her still warm lips for the first and last time before I take my life. 

Vanessa Eldrige, I love you and I shall for eternity 

No comments:

Post a Comment