Saturday 22 October 2016

Year 1: Escapism by Jonathan Foster

Roses are red, aren’t they? Roses are red?
Violets are blue. Can’t be? Violets are blue?
Am I dead? I haven’t a fucking clue
Take your medicine said the bitchy nurse
This is my fear, and my fear is my curse.

I’ve got a father, but mother is dead
She was killed by an evil bitch he swore
My marked face, ugly to look at, a sore
Leather belt streaks that never fade-away
twice per day, once per night, pay I must pay.

It’s just a game, head, shoulders, knees, toes, dick?
Wait? Mummy I don’t like this, stop it I cried
Pose, smile, stand for awhile, it’s just a pic
Fingers here, lips there, give a gentle bite
Once per night, twice per day, for her delight.

How do we do it? Taut rope? Sharp knife? Pills?
Are you okay through the door? Fine we lied
Jump from high, use a car, that thing that kills
Does it hurt, is it messy, do we care?
We can’t stay, not another day, not here.

Blonde hair, blue eyes, a target he must find,
In the dark awaits a man that is kind
Bright eyes, sharp smile, sharper blade, hello miss
Iime Bottoms, Large breast, dont stop – keep running
Too late, opened throat, red moon, blood’s coming.

BITCH!!

Who? Me you he she we us they them, it?
I’m confused, did she die, was her throat slit?
Hang on, is he me? Is she? What is this
Nurse! I need to leave, I do not belong
What is going on, it has all gone wrong.

Take your medicine said the bitchy nurse
Trapped in walls, behind doors, it could be worse
[Seven] Love bites, purple scars [Eleven]
Can’t stay, run away, run away, no more
Rejection made her the first blonde at ten.

One day, pink roses turned red drinking blood
Daddy said. Slash, he hid her in the mud
Who knew, I love you meant here comes death too
Stop: Daddy said I’ll sell the little whore
She has friends, what must a little boy do?

Dark shadows, come and goes, red lipstick stains
Stop! Shut up! Let me speak! Chronic heart pains
Goodbye, hello forty-five, this was fun
Holy fucking shit Jon, is that a gun
BANG! – Onomatopoeia.

Where’s the fucken’ metre gone?
Doesn’t matter, should I use polyester or nylon?
With never closing eyes, what can they see?
Stuck between life and death, let myself be.

I have lost my mind – Schizophrenia.  

No comments:

Post a Comment